The Race Village is in Brookfield Farm field, which is immediately next to the event car park for the race. This is where all runners and spectators gather before and after the race.
- Race Pack Collection Point – open from 8.00am to 9.45am
- Information Point – open from 8.00am to 12.00pm
- Baggage area
- Volunteer meeting point
- Complimentary sports massage area available pre and post-race
- Derby Runner retail stand
- Wolf Hut food van serving refreshments
- Charity stall
- T-shirt collection
Please note that due to limited space, there will be no warm-up before the event. We strongly recommend all participants to follow their own warm-up to prepare them for the 10 kilometre race.