The Race Number Auction has now finished. If you would still like to choose your race number, please contact us.
This year we are providing a fantastic offer for Wilne 10k runners to bid for the race number of their choice!
Perhaps you’d just love to run with the number 1 proudly displayed on your vest, or maybe you are running with a friend who has a special birthday this year and you’d like to surprise them with a race number with their age on! Or perhaps you just have a lucky number that will get you round the course that little bit faster. Whatever your reason, we’d love to get our runners involved in our Race Number Charity Auction for 2018’s race.
Bids start at £10.00 and ALL proceeds of winning numbers will go to our official good cause for 2018 – Sam’s Jogle 2019 in aid of The Brain Tumour Charity.
The auction will close at 8pm on Wednesday 1st August 2018. The numbers will then be offered to the winning bidders in return for a donation equal to the amount of the winning bids.
How It All Works – please read before placing a bid
- The offer is available for runners who have already entered this year’s race.
- Placing a bid for a race number does not constitute a race entry.
- Numbers 201-260 are not available as these are reserved for the elite runners in this year’s race.
- Complete and submit the form below to place your bid for a race number. Bids are placed in increments of £1.00 (or more). Your bid needs to be at least £1.00 higher that the highest bid on the table. You will be able to see your bid on the table immediately after doing so. No payment is required when placing a bid.
- You can bid as many times as you like and on as many numbers as you like before the deadline of 8pm, Wednesday 1st August 2018.
- If you placed the highest bid by the time the auction closes, we will notify you by email.
- To confirm your receipt of the race number, we ask you to make a donation equal to the amount of the winning bid by Wednesday 8th August 2018 to Sam’s Justgiving Page, quoting a reference number that we will advise you of by email.